How to connect imKey Pro to desktop DApp (Take Tokenlon Web as an example)
You can use imKey Manager to quickly connect imKey Pro to the desktop DApp, complete the interaction with it, and explore more possibilities.
Note: Only Tokenlon Web is currently supported. More DApp support will be added in the future, so stay tuned.
Take Tokenlon Web as an example:
- Connect imKey Pro to Tokenlon
- Go to Tokenlon official website from PC https://tokenlon.im/#/ > Connect wallet > imKey
- Follow the prompt "Connect imKey Pro hardware wallet", see tutorial for details: imKey Manager tutorial
- After all settings, creation, backup, etc. are completed > connection is successful
- Use imKey Pro in Tokenlon
- On the exchange page > enter the exchange currency and amount > click “Instant Exchange”
- "Request imKey confirmation" > After confirmation > Exchange completed
Additional explanation: When using Tokenlon Web, exchanging ETH to Token (such as ETH <> USDT) will be confirmed twice in imKey, the first time is to confirm the transaction, the second time is to confirm the transaction details, such as address/transaction amount/miner. When exchanging Token to Token (such as USDT <> imBTC), imKey will only confirm once, that is, confirm the transaction. This is determined by the Tokenlon transaction mechanism, so don’t worry.