Once imKey and imToken are connected and successfully activated, you will be asked to set the PIN code before using imKey. PIN code is used to unlock imKey during day-to-day use and is another layer of security for imKey.
How to set the PIN:
- imKey's PIN code should be 6-8 digits long and should not be a combination of same or continuous numbers.
- The imKey shows Set PIN , and you enter the setting procedure.
- Set the number for every digit, use the up and down buttons to switch among digits, click on OK to confirm, and click on C to cancel.
- Repeat the above process until all digits of the PIN code are selected. (If you want to set a 6-digit PIN code, you can complete the setting by clicking on OK when the 7th digit shows ✔️ . If you want to set a 7-digit or 8-digit PIN code, you can confirm by switching the ✔️ to numbers.)
- Type in the PIN code again to confirm
- The PIN code is used to unlock imKey and cannot be recovered if lost. Please keep it safe;
- The PIN shall not be a combination of same or continuous numbers;
- Please do not use a random PIN code or the PIN code provided by the third-party tools.
How to change the PIN code:
Type in the PIN, turn on imKey, click on OK and enter the setting interface of the wallet. Choose Setting -> Change the PIN , type in the original PIN to check the identity, and reset the PIN code.
Special notes: To safeguard the assets in the wallet, if a wrong PIN is typed in five times in a row, imKey will be forced to be reset. Please do remember the PIN code you set, since the PIN code cannot reset or recovered once lost.