- Only for imKey Pro Series Product.
- Please connect to your computer for updates.
Download and install imKey Manager:
- Visit imKey official website: https://imkey.im/, download and install imKey Manager (Windows/MacOS supported)
Connect to imKey Pro
- Open imKey Manager, click “Get Started”
- Remain imKey Pro disconnected with Bluetooth and connect it to your laptop via USB and follow the instructions.
imKey Pro Setting
- Binding Code
- The binding code is used for one-to-one binding between imKey Pro and your laptops.
- Check the binding code on your imKey Pro.
- Please refer to imToken App for your binding code if you have your imKey paired with imToken before.
- Please check the binding code on your imKey Pro if you haven’t paired it with imToken App.
- Enter the binding code (please carefully save your binding code)
- Click “Next”, follow the instructions and proceed with you imKey Pro
- Disconnect USB.
- Set the PIN code.
- Create / Recover Wallet (We recommend creating a new wallet in order to generate and keep your secret key offline).
- Please refer to imKey official website > Get started > Initialize imKey Pro.
- After Create/Recover wallet, reconnect the USB, click “Next”, finish checking all the security items, then click “Finish”
imKey Pro FIrmware Update
- Setting（Firmware Update）
Note: Update takes longer time and your devices will restart several times, please keep your imKey connected.
- Visit “Setting” and your current firmware version will be checked, click “Update” if needed.
- Confirm on your imKey Pro to start updating.
- Wait until the update finishes.